Monday 6 January 2014

Day 6 - January 6 - Hello To an Old Friend


Today I say hello to an old friend. Flex is the elder statesman of my little wooden family. He was followed by a few more friends, who you will meet in due course. Some people are well acquainted with these folks already, however, as they have played a major part in my photography to date. Flex felt that six days into my project it was high time he made his presence known, so he decided to make himself the subject of today's photo. I think he's a little miffed that I waited as long as this to introduce him, personally. I had the table all set up to take some more photos of my beautiful tulips while they're at their best, but no - someone had to hog the limelight.

It's good to have him back.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your 'work' again, and nice to see Flex again after so long :)

    ReplyDelete